Indianapolis, IN – The Indiana Technology & Innovation Association (ITIA) today launched a new monthly show Indiana Innovates to showcase Indiana’s growing tech industry, share tech-related news, feature innovative products and companies, and provide tech policy updates.
Indiana Innovates is presented by Fishers-based digital marketing company MediaFuel utilizing its cutting-edge video production technology and virtual studio.
Indiana Innovates is hosted by ITIA Executive Director Jennifer Hallowell and a rotating co-host. The inaugural episode, released today, features John Wechsler, Founder and CEO of Launch Fishers and the Indiana IoT Lab, as co-host.
“We’re excited to launch Indiana Innovates to help amplify the incredible momentum and growth occurring in Indiana’s technology and innovation industry,” Jennifer Hallowell said. “Indiana Innovates will feature innovative products, companies, ideas, entrepreneurs and events from across the state to tell our state’s tech story and showcase why Indiana is the best place to live and work in tech. It will also be an opportunity to share relevant policy updates impacting tech companies and tech talent.”
The inaugural episode of Indiana Innovates features exclusive content and interviews with:
- Gerry Dick, Co-Founder and President of Grow Indiana Media Ventures, on the recent acquisition of Inside INdiana Business by IBJ Media
- Andy Lehman, Head of Accelerator Programming at The Mill, with a rundown on the finalists at the annual Crossroads Pitch Competition held in Bloomington on October 13th
- Bill Soards, President of AT&T Indiana, on the upcoming AT&T 5G Sports Hack-a-thon being held at Butler University on October 22-24
- Jeff Kivett, Founder & Visionary of MediaFuel, on its state-of-the-art video production technology and virtual studio
- Ting Gootee, Chief Investment Officer at Elevate Ventures, on the expansion of the state funding match for the federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grants
“Our first show includes an exclusive interview with Inside INdiana Business’ Gerry Dick who has pioneered media coverage of Indiana’s tech and innovation ecosystem since its inception, as well as segments highlighting entrepreneurial events across the state and a key policy change allowing for increased funding to Indiana startups,” said co-host John Wechsler. “It’s a fantastic first show, and we look forward to continuing to share innovative initiatives within Indiana’s tech community each month.”
To watch the inaugural episode of Indiana Innovates, visit www.IndianaInnovates.com. Each month, Indiana Innovates will be released on this website, sent as an exclusive to ITIA Members over email and shared on social media.
The Indiana Technology & Innovation Association is the statewide association representing technology-driven companies and partners collaborating to make sure Indiana is the best place to live and work in tech.
Membership to ITIA is open to all technology-driven companies and partners. For more information about ITIA and membership, visit www.IndianaTechnology.org.